Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Thoughts Before The Second GOP Presidential Debate


The doctor tells Donald Trump, “Don’t worry.
This procedure’s minor. I am a virgin
When it comes to this stuff but I’m very rich
And can figure out being a surgeon.”

“Hold on!” Trump bellows. “I want the best!
How the hell is this possible?”
“Donald, chill. I have a huuuge hedge fund
And we just bought the hospital.”

“If you’re not a real doctor, you’re fired!
This is making me stressful!”
“Don’t be a baby. Like you, I’m all about
Being really successful.”

“Are you listening to a word I’m saying?
Take a hike right now, buddy!”
“Donald, c’mon, don’t be like that --- I’m
Known as a real quick study.”

“That’s not exactly reassuring, pal! I’m
Not going to stop my complaining!”
“Donald, haven’t you ever heard about
The values of on the job training?”

“I don’t care! Get out right this second
And bring in the head resident!”
“OK, but … isn’t this what you’re doing
With your run for President?”

No comments:

Post a Comment