Thursday, November 20, 2014

Iconic British Entertainer Jimmy Saville Sexually Abused At Least 450 People


“Mr. Cosby --- I’m talking to you from
Out here in the great beyond.
I wish that I could make your troubles
Vanish with some magic wand.

Nonetheless, I’m sorry to report I can’t
And even at the risk of being rude
I must point out you are at this moment
Colossally & massively screwed.

I have no problem with drugging people.
It’s just a matter of course
For guys like us. Unlike you, however,
I usually just used force.

The thing that has you feeling like you
Were stabbed with a knife, I’m
Afraid was the error of letting yourself
Be found out in your lifetime.

Didn’t you get the celebrity memo
That contained the exit plan?
It’s always best to be six feet under
When the shit hits the fan.”


http://en.wikipedia.org/w…/Jimmy_Savile_sexual_abuse_scandal

 

No comments:

Post a Comment