Thursday, June 19, 2014

George Will Column Suggests Victims Of Rape On College Campuses Receive “Privileged Status”



George, I think that Down syndrome kids are weird.
Yeah, I know, that may sound outrageous
But why should my child have to be around them?
Maybe their condition is … contagious.

Maybe they’re just faking having special issues
To get government money gratis
And, hold on, perhaps what’s worse than that is
They seek some “privileged status.”

*

Full disclosure, George, I’m just pulling your leg:
I’m not being the least bit realistic.
I’m aware your son has Down syndrome --- did
I mention that my son is autistic?

So many things you say are hateful and foolish
From your perch with right wing sages ---
Down syndrome & autism aren’t communicable
But, sadly, your ignorance is contagious.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/st-louis-dispatch-drops-george-will-rape-column








No comments:

Post a Comment